What is an example essay?

SethMorris

Mar 15, 2022
An exemplification essay can be described as an argumentative essay which provides examples to support a point.
Keep these things in mind
An example essay starts with a generalization of the topic. After you have chosen a generalization, add examples to support the argument. This will increase the integrity of your paper. Arrange the examples in a logical way.
This is a well-researched generalization. Don't make rash generalizations. The paper must be understood by the audience.
To add interest, you can use examples
Use Appropriate Detail
A well-written essay will be more engaging and attractive if it contains all the details that are needed.
One example is a paper about missionaries' ability to influence and affect different cultures. It's more interesting to provide specific examples of missionaries that have had an impact on the cultures they live in, such Lottie Moon (Asia), Jim Elliot (Latin America), and David Livingston (Africa).
Use the applicable examples
Use examples that are both interesting and relevant to the topic of your paper. It is not necessary to discuss Lottie's height or weight if the essay is about missionaries that have influenced the cultures in which they lived. It would be helpful to demonstrate, with detail, how Lottie moon made a difference for China.
Use examples to persuade
Your readers can be convinced by examples that the information in your essay is convincing and logical. A few well-written examples can prove more persuasive than a lot of explanations.
An essay could be written explaining why cigarettes should not be sold because of the harmful effects it has on smokers. It would be better to present the harms of smoking from a personal perspective and instead of focusing on individual reasons, it would be more effective to use persuasive, researched examples. Evidence suggests that young people with asthma have abnormally high heartbeats and lower lung capacity. Always cite the source.
To test the point, use examples
To test the thesis and exemplification essay topics, examples can be used.
Someone might be planning to write an essay about how intensive reading, writing and conversation practice can improve the English language skills of international students. The writer should look for examples where he or she observed international students improving their English skills through the suggested activities to test his or her thesis. A friend might have helped him improve his vocabulary and sentence structure by reading extensively, writing and conversing with American friends. This example reinforces the point but it is important to not rely on too many personal examples.
http://superbgrade.com/blog/50-good-exemplification-essay-topics-ideas
Original full content

malayze

May 5, 2022
I agree that it is really useful to read reviews about the services before applying. When I needed Thesis Writing Service I checked some sites with reviews, and chose a great company for my paper. I made the right decision, as the service I chose delivered a well-written paper without plagiarism.

GagaNoas

Jun 23, 2022
Thousands if not millions of students around the world struggle in writing their academic assignments. Many have tried to further develop their academic writing skills by taking online writing tutorials.

However, academic writing is not an easy task to be taken lightly. Writing assignments are unavoidable—whether we like it or not, we have no choice but to do it. It’s one of the factors that determine your grade. Some students try their best to write their assignments on time while others choose to find academic writing help to find a more convenient and easy way to accomplish it.

Kabuchkaa

Jun 23, 2022
An essay example is exactly what every student is looking for before writing their first essay. Quality essay examples automatically guide readers to the right path in the field of writing anything. Students immediately notice mistakes and try to avoid them to make their text cooler. You can find examples, topics, and other essay writing tips at https://essaystone.com/blog/200-persuasive-essay-topics/ . As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better than having quality blanks before doing any work.

vassapa

Jul 26, 2022
You can buy assignment to get help in your coursework. Many students need help, and TAs and professors are too busy to assist them. Writing is not your strongest point. While it is helpful to have a good grasp of a subject area, not every discipline requires it. There are times when you simply need help. With the help of a service, you can get a professionally-written paper written for you. You can also choose a writer based on his or her price range and skills. You can even communicate with the writer during the assignment writing process.