How to choose the right strategy for marketing?

Marl65

Apr 19, 2022
I would like to start developing my business. Since I created a site that deals with the design and I ran out of orders after a month. People need to pay their salaries, and there are just no orders. I need to somehow improve my business. Informing about the discounts to those customers that were before, some different bonuses and innovations. It's not convenient to write to customers every time and I need a separate person for that. I need everything to be automated. What can you advise?

Karl47

Apr 19, 2022
I would like to start developing my business. Since I created a site that deals with the design and I ran out of orders after a month. People need to pay their salaries, and there are just no orders. I need to somehow improve my business. Informing about the discounts to those customers that were before, some different bonuses and innovations. It's not convenient to write to customers every time and I need a separate person for that. I need everything to be automated. What can you advise?
I think that you bought ads from Google or on some sites where there is a demand for your service. I understand that the investment in these ads gave results, but not for long. Perhaps you should reconsider the quality of your work. Since your brand should work for you. Reconsider the prices, and introduce a bonus system. This is important for the initial business on the Internet. Because a lot of people think they can be in demand in the competition. You have the right idea about automating processes. In this service, it is important that you have an SMS service for clients. I advise you to use A2P mailings for your business. You can verify phone number automatically and send whatever you want to send. It is a good and quality marketing option.

Zeri56

Apr 19, 2022
I think you should use the services of a business analyst. Because I think that they will be able to make a strategy that will bring you success.