How to choose the perfect wedding hairstyle?

Marckusha

Feb 16, 2022
It is clear that the wedding is the most important day in my life and in the life of my hair, and I want everything to be at the highest level. Can you help me find a good wedding hairstyle?

Agata98

Feb 16, 2022
The stylist needs to show not only pictures of the hairstyles you like, but also pictures of those that you are unsympathetic to. That it would be a good choice. That's what I did when I went to a salon in London at https://localcharm.co.uk/london/service/wedding-hairstyling. It is also important that the bride's hair harmonizes with her dress. Just the cut of the wedding dress seriously affects the choice of hairstyle. For example, a deep neckline will look great in combination with loose hair, and an elegant high hairstyle will suit more to a closed dress.

Maxxx17

Feb 16, 2022
Also, the hairstyle should be chosen for the type of face. For example, with an oval or elongated face the hairstyle should not be high, otherwise there will be an imbalance. And vice versa, a round face dictates the need to raise the hair higher to elongate the silhouette.