Complicated sleeping situation

SamFilcher

Jan 5, 2022
Hi all, I've been having terrible insomnia and subsequent depression lately. My job involves driving a car all the time. I'm very afraid of a situation like this. Afraid of falling asleep at the wheel and getting into an accident. How do you combat insomnia and depression?

NikoFL

Jan 5, 2022
Hey, be careful. Sleep disturbance is an extremely serious disorder. Perhaps you should see your primary care physician? I wouldn't say I travel that much, but I have a sleep disorder due to shift work. Sometimes I had to fill in for my partner, which was an additional workload. If you go to the doctor, be sure to pay attention to the medicines that are recommended and avoid those that need to be taken during the day. They're more popular now, by the way. Full Spectrum CBD Gummies and help you deal with your frustrations and anxiety.

SatforD

Jan 5, 2022
Hi, be sure to see a doctor, it's better to get advice from a qualified professional than treat something yourself. Insomnia while driving is extremely dangerous, I've had an accident believing I could drive the distance without stopping to sleep.