The Wicked GT 2016 is getting closer and closer with each passing day! We are now inside of 2 months and looking forward to putting on a great show this year for everybody that’s coming! We’ve been working hard on updating paperwork from last year, getting trophies put together and created, and have been working tirelessly to get more and more sponsors so that we can have all kinds of stuff to hand out for everybody this year! It’s going to be great so if you want to take part in an amazing weekend long event of rolling dice and playing some 9th Age Battles then just make sure to let us know that you’ll be attending and we’ll make sure to get you hooked up!
Since we are now inside 2 months you’ll start to see more and more updates to the sites as well as email correspondence. These are just simple reminders to let you know what’s going on and any latest changes to the GT that might come about. So make sure to check back right here if you have any questions.
The latest update that we have is the Players Packet! That’s right! We’ve gone through and made changes to the Players Packet from last year and have now got it completed and it’s here and ready for your viewing pleasure! Simply click this link to find the Players Packet!
A couple of changes that you’ll find in the Players Packet:
•The Wicked GT Bar! We are going to charge a small fee for the alcohol this year and this is due to help offset costs. By charging a small amount we are able to offer a greater variety of alcoholic beverages for everybody and ensure that it lasts for the entire weekend! You’ll notice that is cost is minimal – only $5 for a day pass and $8 for the entire weekend! In addition to this, we’ll also have sodas, chips, and snacks available as well!
•Golden Toto Painting Competition! This year we have changed up all kinds of things for the Golden Toto Painting Competition. Last year we were surprised at the amount of interest that was given to the competition and were very pleased that so many people wanted to take part. This year we’ve updated the forms to show greater anonymity for all people entering the contest and are charging $10/person for entry into the contest, rather than the $5/model that it was last year. This saves you money if you have multiple entries for multiple categories and helps us to offset the cost of the trophies that are being made! This year they are hand sculpted and then 3D printed to look just like Golden Totos! We will have WIP photos of the Golden Toto Trophies very soon! For every person that is interested in participating in the Golden Toto Painting Competition you will be required to fill out this form!
Also, here’s a few other notes of interest:
– Registration is now open! Please spread the word and let everybody know that may be interested in attending the Wicked GT about the website (http://www.thewickedgt.com). Cost is $50 per person. Remember that the cost goes up to $55 / person on February 19th!
– The 9th Age GT Circuit Hub! A new facebook page has been created to showcase all of the 9th Age GTs that are taking place over the next year. They are spread out all across the United States and this page will be a collection of information for all of these GTs. Make sure to check it out to find out what area will be running a 9th Age GT near you! Search for 9th Age GT Circuit Hub.
– 9th Age! Don’t forget that the Wicked GT will be featuring the 9th Age rules! Make sure to visit their site and get yourself familiarized!
– Sponsors! We have a ton of great sponsors back for this year. We’ll have a lot of door prizes, handouts, and custom pieces that you each participant will walk away with. You can only get it at the Wicked GT!
– Scenarios! New Scenarios are being developed to better align with the 9th Age rules. We are playtesting them as we speak and will provide all new, unique scenarios to all participants! Expected release of Scenario 1 is February 5th!
If you know of anybody that’s interested in attending then please send them our way! The Wicked GT 2016 is going to be great! More updates will start to roll out as we move into the new year and get closer and closer! Thanks to everybody and really looking forward to the great turnout!
Here’s all our various forms of social media as well:
•Twitter hashtags – #BattleForOz, #TheWickedGT #MWGamingAlliance, #9th_Age_Invasion
•Facebook: Midwest Gaming Alliance
•Facebook: The Wicked GT
Platform for development and feedback of the ninth age project
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests