New Space Marine player

In the dark future there is only war!

Moderators: Grimsmite, Keepers of the Peace

Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

New Space Marine player

Postby RineTime » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 am

Hey everyone!

I'm new to Warhammer 40k and I think I narrowed down my first army to space marines but now there are so many chapters. I like the Loyalist 1)salamanders, 2)space wolves, 3)blood angels. Then from the traitor side I like 1)Alpha Legion 2)Emperors Children). Could someone give me some insight on the playing style of each chapter? I have been on google for a very long time and can't seem to find a complete layout. I enjoy the aesthetics of all 5 so I'm really just looking for information on the differences/similarities. I have ordered the Imperium 1 and both space marine/chaos space marine codex but they wont be here till monday. Any help would be awesome (also how do i purchase salamander or alpha legion specific figurines? I can only find a few types of chapters on the website).

Thanks, guys!

Daddy troll
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Re: New Space Marine player

Postby Daddy troll » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:40 am

For some reason this forum has been dying a slow death for the past couple of years, people don't seem to be posting here as frequently as they once did. The rise of various facebook groups I think is responsible, at least partly. There are several FB groups dedicated to different aspects of marines; Primaris, chaos, varioys chapters etc. However, if you want a decent discussion and some friendly replies, try The Bolter and Chainsword forum. You can get all things power armour related plus xenos discussion there.
Be pure, be vigilant, behave!

Screw that Clinton, I ain't goin' up there...

Any of you lily livered varmints want to slap leather with me?

Return to “Warhammer 40.000”