Where to sell Infinity armies?

All the other games by GW and others. Blood Bowl, Necromunda, Epic, X-Wing, Zombicide, Talisman, etc.

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Where to sell Infinity armies?

Postby wizard » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:59 am

I have 2 Infinity armies (PanO and Combined Army, around 2000 points for both together, I guess i would sell them for around 400 evro both + postage), which I dont use anymore and would like to sell.

However, I have been of hobby for sime time and was wondering, what would be the best option for selling (what is the most common option nowadays/cheapest buy for buyer).

Paypal invoice?
Bank account transfer?

Thank you in advance for answer and help.

Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Re: Where to sell Infinity armies?

Postby Maladictus » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:09 pm

PayPal. Always PayPal.

That way, if anything does go astray both the buyer and seller have some degree of protection (never send it as a gift). Bank transfers leave you without any recourse at all.
C. S. Lewis wrote:"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence."

http://backbedroom.blogspot.co.uk - My gaming blog

Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Re: Where to sell Infinity armies?

Postby AdamG » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 am

Try putting them onto the Market forum here, at whatever price you'd like. If you get a buyer, job done. Failing that, eBay, again put on at the price you want them, you get 20 free listings a month.
If they sell, your desired price is right, if they don't, it's too high.
Old Fogey could probably paint something a dog left on the lawn so well that it would make a beautiful centerpiece to any army.

Return to “Other Tabletop games”