The new feedback system and how to use it.

If you're buying or selling, this is the place for you. New members are not allowed to post their items for sale in this forum. You have been warned!

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

S.O.F
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

The new feedback system and how to use it.

Postby S.O.F » Sat May 28, 2011 4:30 am

Hi guys
The new feedback system has started and the thread with feedback before 19/01/12 is now locked. I have moved the summary from S.O.F's post to the old feedback thread so it is still viewable.
It will work as follows....

Any member who uses the market should use the instructions below to set up their feedback post , but remember to set up the link in your forum sig as that's what is needed for members to find your post.

People who have dealt with you in the market would reply to this post to deliver your feedback

This makes it loads easier to check members feedback as the feedback will be all user specific

How to set up a feedback thread
1. Go to the Feedback thread sub forum at the top of the Market section
2. Create a post in there along the lines of " Feedback for <insert username here>
3. When this post is created go into it and whilst it is open go to the address bar at the top of the screen , right click and select copy.
4. Now go to the forum main page and select "user control panel"
5. select "profile"
6. select "edit signature"
7. In your signature right click and select paste.
8. Hit submit and your good to go

here is a link to my feedback thread to show you what I mean
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=97211

If you have any problems don't hesitate to get in touch with delstuart in the market

cheers
Soldier of Fortune
Crazy DOW Player

Return to “The Market”