4$ Two WHFB Rulebooks

If you're buying or selling, this is the place for you. New members are not allowed to post their items for sale in this forum. You have been warned!

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

4$ Two WHFB Rulebooks

Postby Wulfnor » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 pm

The condition of each book is noted. Shipping and handling for the first book purchased is $3.00, with the cost of $1.00 for each book after that. PM me if you have any questions and or wish to make a purchase. Feel free to bundle some of these together with other items I have for sale here in other categories here in TWF 'The Market' and make me an offer. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Warhammer: Ravening Hordes (Going from Fifth to 6th edition) (2000)
Included are rules for various armies along with points values, wargear, and full stats for the variety of units included with each.
Condition - Very Good
Price:$8.50 or Best Offer

Warhammer Skirmish (2002)
Warhammer Skirmish is not a stand alone game, but does provide some modifications to the basic Warhammer Fantasy Battle system.
The book contains 25 scenarios for playing small scale skirmish battles, with forces from anywhere between 2-30 figures a side.
The scenarios are, as you would expect from a Games Workshop product, lavishly illustrated and interspersed with modeling advice and ways to change the scenarios to suit your own figure collections. The book itself is 50 full colour pages.
Condition - Good If not for two slight, barely noticable creases near the top of the front cover. It otherwise be graded as Very Good.
Price:$8.50 or Best Offer
Wisdom & Courage,

Return to “The Market”