(For sale) 15/18mm Asterix Village + Roman camp and Romans

If you're buying or selling, this is the place for you. New members are not allowed to post their items for sale in this forum. You have been warned!

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

White Knight
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

(For sale) 15/18mm Asterix Village + Roman camp and Romans

Postby White Knight » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Let's try this again. For sale: Rare and OOP 15mm Asterix collection (Editions Atlas), prepainted metal and resin, including the complete village and the LE Roman camp and battlefield diorama, with some extra romans and roman bits (including one more Roman turtle and some loose figures). The battlefield and roman camp are even rarer than the village as it was only available to people who got the village first.

Pictures are not my own, as my sets are all packed away in boxes, but they are the same. The figures are metal and can be stripped to reveal all the nice detail underneath the factory paintjobs if you want to repaint.

Price is £440 for the lot. I will consider splitting into the three sets- £175 each for the village and roman camp and £150 for the battlefield.
Shipping at cost from Belgium. If you live in a country that supports Kiala, shipping will be peanuts, otherwise, expect it to be higher as this will be one heavy package (I can leave out the resin base boards if you should so desire which should help a lot with the weight). Or if you pass through Belgium (Crisis 2015?), pickup is also an option.

Dimikong

Re: (For sale) 15/18mm Asterix Village + Roman camp and Romans

Postby Dimikong » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:30 am

Are you still selling the Roman camp and the battle?

White Knight

Re: (For sale) 15/18mm Asterix Village + Roman camp and Romans

Postby White Knight » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:14 am

These are sold now.

Return to “The Market”