I have the following up for sale over at: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0763742762
I'll post the description of whats for sale here as well. Some things to note: I'm in Australia, and am only selling all of these together, not individually.
However, I am more than happy to give a discount to anyone who purchases from here (as opposed to buying it through eBay) and I will subtract some of the commission that eBay would've taken - thus, making it cheaper for you
Thanks for looking!
* DESCRIPTION *
* Originally purchased for over $180 (not including Invisible Frodo, which you simply cannot get anymore)! *
* The Scouring Of The Shire (New, 6 models: Sharkey, Worm, Frodo of the Nine Fingers, Samwise the Brave, Merry, Knight of the Mark and Pippin, Guard of the Citadel. All hobbits are mounted on ponies.
* Gandalf And Cart (New, this box set contains Gandalf the Grey riding his cart as depicted in The Fellowship of the Ring)
* Sam and Bill the Pony (New)
Games Workshop has only released two limited edition models so far and both are included, they are:
Frodo Wearing the One Ring – a transparent resin version of Frodo. This was released with the new version of the rule book. No longer available direct from GW. (Used – Has been opened, original packaging included, but damaged)
Gimli on Dead Uruk-Hai (Used – Opened, original packaging damaged)
NOTE: Boxes were opened to check contents. Additionally, the boxes have some minor scuffs and wrinkles.
Also be sure to check out my other LotR Games Workshop items for sale:
LotR Games Workshop Battle Games in Middle Earth Complete Magazine Collection and Complete Mines of Moria Box Set including: over 340 Figures (80+ Metal, 2 Limited Edition), 93 Magazines, 7 Subscriber-Exclusive Magazine Folders, 6 Books, GW Carry Case, plus MORE: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/230763542850 ... 1555.l2649
TERMS, PAYMENT, POSTAGE & SHIPPING:
*Direct Deposit only.
*Ships both Internationally and within Australia.
*Message me for postage details and cost.
*Australia Buyers: Free Pick-up is accepted.
*The seller will take care & package all purchased goods appropriately, however NO responsibility is taken for items damaged in transit as Australia Post does not offer a fragile service and this is NOT covered by insurance.
*Insurance and/or Registered Post is offered at an additional fee. Failure to request & pay an insurance fee will result in no responsibility taken for items lost in post.
*ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED OR REPLACEMENTS SENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ITEMS LOST IN POST WITHOUT INSURANCE.
- REMEMBER: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM -