This is for all your Warhammer talk

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

characterfinders
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

need the names of these following characters

Postby characterfinders » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:20 pm

hi fellow warhammers,

Recently i found my old warhammer collection and want to look into the game again. Unfortunately i cant find the names of some of my characters. Thus I'm hoping someone recognizes some of them. Unfortunetaly the images are to big to post, so ill do my best to describe them.
• a beast like creature wearing a big sword and in the other hand a whip above his head. His feer are hoofs
( horse feet)(would think its some sort of HoC or TK
/OK)
• a group of little rats 1 standing with a sword with a chain attached to the bottom of the sword to his other hand and some normal crawling rats without a black base just standing on a metal base (would think it is skaven). keep in mind that these characters are a minimum of 7 years old. furthermore i have a 2007 northern- europe catalogue for sale but i dont know what price i need to set for it (or even worth selling).
Hopefully somebody could help me.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Bugman
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Re: need the names of these following characters

Postby Bugman » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Pictures would be handy
http://www.bugmansbrewery.com - The largest most informative Dwarf website in the old world, covering every dwarfers needs from forum to tactics, gallery and the infamous warhammer armies: Diaries!!!!
Feedback Thread

Return to “Warhammer Fantasy”