warmahordes forums?

Big beasties or steam powered robots? Axe to mouth baby!

Moderators: Tommm, Keepers of the Peace

Maladictus
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

warmahordes forums?

Postby Maladictus » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 pm

So, where do all the cool kids go to talk about warmahordes? For malifaux it's Twitter, what about this scene?
C. S. Lewis wrote:"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence."

http://backbedroom.blogspot.co.uk - My gaming blog

Cyel
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Re: warmahordes forums?

Postby Cyel » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

I've also started with this forum, as it used to be my favourite WFB / WH40K forum...but...this...one...is...so..dead!

Fortunately, the official Privateer Press forum has a lot of people who want to discuss WM&H, so I moved there.
Warsaw is not exactly a kind of a battlesaw. It is the capital of Poland

Prophaniti

Postby Prophaniti » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Yeah. This place is where to come for UK events and trades, but PP's own forum has the best discussion about the game.
'Therefore only the element of chance is needed to make war a gamble, and that element is never absent.' -VonClausewitz, On War, book 1, chapter 1, part 20

Prophaniti

Postby Prophaniti » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Or you can go to Stockport. They have a fair bit of stuff there at Element Games, IIRC FanBoy3 has some stuff going on too. Mind you I haven't lived up that way for 10 years.
'Therefore only the element of chance is needed to make war a gamble, and that element is never absent.' -VonClausewitz, On War, book 1, chapter 1, part 20

Jamie P

Postby Jamie P » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:18 am

The General rule nowadays is that the 'chat' goes on via Twitter but most event information is still posted here and/or on independent websites like Tiebreak.

Richard Deane
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Postby Richard Deane » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:51 pm

I have no clue about cool kids but plenty of people still lurk here. For discussion the PP boards can be quite good.

Would be nice to see some more activity on these boards.

Tommm

Postby Tommm » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:07 pm

I'll make a new post eventually with more detail. As mentioned the majority of the community is on social media and the forum focus in on PP's own boards.

Return to “Privateer Press Games”