The forum rules, please read before posting

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

RocketPigGames
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Hey there from New York!

Postby RocketPigGames » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:43 am

Hello everybody!

Greetings from New York....not NYC, but the Finger Lakes! Lots of people associate New York with New York City, but that's just a teeny piece of a big state! I live in beautiful Cohocton, New York...a tiny town near some of the smallest Finger Lakes. Not much happens around here so I find a lot of people who have things in common with me online. I do live about an hour away from Rochester and about 40 minutes from Geneseo...both places have occasional gaming nights but my schedule hasn't allowed me to attend any.

My family really loves role-playing and we enjoy some board games like Arkham, Last Night on Earth, and A Touch of Evil! Does anyone here play any of those? We only started really getting in to them in the past couple of years as my kids got older. My husband is a self-taught 3D modeler and designer...honestly the best artist I've ever known. My son attends Full Sail University online and is majoring in 3D Animation...he loves it!

Since we got our 3D printer, we've made some incredible prints! Our next venture is painting!! I am excited to see some photos of your paintings and to pick up some tips and tricks!

Good to meet you!
Christina
Creative Things for Cool People
www.rocketpiggames.com

Return to “Forum Rules and Guidelines”