Hey!

The forum rules, please read before posting

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

Hoodini
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Hey!

Postby Hoodini » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:57 am

Hello all! My name is Hoodini and I am new to the hobby. I was always very interested in the miniatures of warhammer but I always found them pricy as a kid. My first time playing was when I was a young student in a games workshop in the Netherlands. I had the option to try a dwarf army and I don't know why but I won grande! Must have been dice luck hehe. Years later me and a friend of mine finally decided to pick up warhammer fantasy and we hope to have a good time! I registered here because I have some questions about the game and since I am new to the game, will run into many more in the future :P cheers!

Edit: I'll add that me and my friend both got a batallion to start off with and are going to play through Skype. Yep, I know what you're thinking, but we'll make it work till we meet irl again! I play with Skaven since I they are the first models I fell in love with as a kid, and I still think they are the best! I haven't played with them yet though ;)
Last edited by Hoodini on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoodini
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Re: Hey!

Postby Hoodini » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:00 am

I also suspect I must place questions about how to equip certain units of my batallion in the 'Mustering fields' page, but it seems there arent that many replies to any of the topics over there. Can you guys help me on what would be the best page to ask questions like: How to equip plague monks in AoS and as to how they work?

Thank you very much!

Return to “Forum Rules and Guidelines”