Warhammer clubs in Birmingham.

This is a place for general useful information, and for clubs to post their contact information.

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

Nojness

Warhammer clubs in Birmingham.

Postby Nojness » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 am

I've been looking online for quite a while and alas all i can find are historical wargaming, tiny tiny mm wargaming and *stifles vomit* LARP.

Anyone know of any in Brum? Ideally adult clubs as i'm a bit too old to have my army destroyed before my eyes by a 7 year old.

flash-wm
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Re: Warhammer clubs in Birmingham.

Postby flash-wm » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 am

Check out this link.

http://www.the-wps.com/clubs
Dudley Darklords http://www.dudleydarklords.co.uk/

SmogCon Smogpit Overlord.

Nojness

Postby Nojness » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 am

flash-wm wrote:Check out this link.

http://www.the-wps.com/clubs

I should of mentioned that i've already looked at this, both clubs within reasonable distance are:
Earlswood Wargamers who have nothing to do with GW and solely focus upon historial and small size wargaming & "its time 4 games" i've contacted and was told there's been a change in secretary of the club and that someone will get back to me... 2 weeks ago...

Hence my original post in regards to whether anyone knows of any?

Impale

Postby Impale » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi there. I'm 21 and I'm also really, really desperately looking for regular people to play Warhammer Fantasy with in the Birmingham area. I play Skaven and High Elf armies.

I live in Solihull, which is South-East Birmingham, there is a club that meets on Monday nights here but I think they predominantly play 40k.

So yeah, if anyone knows of any clubs, or indeed if anyone just wants to start meeting up at each others houses for a game that would be awesome.

mse1966

Postby mse1966 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:45 am

Boomstick40k
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Postby Boomstick40k » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Hope this is still relevent for some. But there is the October Wargames in central Birmingham that has an active and growing group of gamers for both 40k and WFB.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 4011141820
Chairman of the “October Wargames Association” an all systems gaming club in central Birmingham; please PM if you would like details.

Co Organiser for the Midlands 40k Masters Series

Skritchett Fang

Postby Skritchett Fang » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:20 am

The North Birmingham Trollslayers has just re-started a regular club nite and are currently meeting once a month on the last wed in each month at the Abbey Catholic Primary school in Erdington B'ham B23 6QL. We are predominatly a WFB club but are also open to 40k and other systems too

The meets start a 8.pm and go on to about 11.30 we are a adult club although we do allow the childen of members to play as long as they are accompanied by a parent member.
Pay on the day £2.00 you only pay if you play.

Our next meeting is 27th April

Cheers Steve

Dave@SuttonImmortals

Postby Dave@SuttonImmortals » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm

If you still looking check out www.suttonimmortals.co.uk and there is a link to the forum so you can sort a game out

Zedd

Postby Zedd » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Warwickshire gamers are over in Whitnash near Leamington/Warwick. Not too far from Solihull.

http://www.warwickshiregamers.org.uk/

Not strictly a WHFB club though - we play lots of different things, have a look at the front page of the website.

Rapahatsutt

Postby Rapahatsutt » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Walsall Warlords has a healthy number of people with WFB armies, you can find them on facebook.
Vice President of the Warlods of Walsall Gaming Club - http://notthatwow.co.uk
Feedback Thread

dgnmark52

Postby dgnmark52 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 am

I looked over these links but I didn't found within facebook. I hope it's not clear as well.

phillygee

Postby phillygee » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Looking for warhammer fantasty club or regular folk to play with in birmingham / south birmingham.
Currently buidling a skaven army and am 27 atm :)

Batdad

Postby Batdad » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi all, we are looking for extra players to do the blood in the badlands fantasy campaign. players must be 18 or over. We are based in Moseley, Birmingham and are trying to start an informal, fun gaming group starting with this campaign. Interested parties please pm.

Alimar

Postby Alimar » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi all! I'm 26, just started getting into Fantasy (don't have an army atm, would like to play Warriors of Chaos), and am currently looking for someone to play a few 500pt friendly games with. Just to warn you, I'm not competitive at all, just like smashing things! :)

I live in Castle Bromwich and my nearest GW is in Sutton (not too far from Wyndley Leisure Centre if you know it).

If anyone out there is interested please get in touch, my email addy is adamperry0@hotmail.co.uk.

Cheers!

jjakaalbinoboy

Postby jjakaalbinoboy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 pm

A quick plug for Redditch Wargaming Society, giving gamers in Redditch, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, Stratford Upon Avon and surrounding areas a weekly fix of gaming for the last 18 months. We also draw members from Worcester, Evesham and South Birmingham. Details of our weekly meetings (each Tuesday) can be found in the FAQ over on our forum for those interested.

We regularly play:
    Warhammer 40K
    Warhammer Fantasy
    Lord of the Rings
    Warmachine
    Hordes
    Malifaux
    Infinity
    Necromunda
    SAGA
    Dystopian Wars
    Blood Bowl
    Flames of War
    Sharp Practice
    ACW
    ECW
Other games on our radar include:
    Bushido
    Relics
    King of War
    Warpath
    Hail Caesar
Please feel free to pay us a visit!

UnrealRipper
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Postby UnrealRipper » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Batdad wrote:Hi all, we are looking for extra players to do the blood in the badlands fantasy campaign. players must be 18 or over. We are based in Moseley, Birmingham and are trying to start an informal, fun gaming group starting with this campaign. Interested parties please pm.

No way. I'm from Moseley what club is this?

Return to “Useful information and Clubs”