Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

Vincent of Vega
Head Honcho
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Important message for all members especially recent sign ups

Postby Vincent of Vega » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:22 am

The Rules and Regulations clearly states:
We do not allow the use l33t or text speak of any sort.
Members are expected to use proper sentences with punctuation and capital letters.

Moderators will delete posts that show a blatant disregard for the above rules. (at their discretion)

We appreciate that English may not be the first language of some posters but from previous experience we have learned that questions to the forum are far more likely to generate a good response if the question has been well thought out and presented.

This is not optional, if you have genuine problems or are simply not very good at spelling you can use a spell checker, the Firefox browser has one built in.

We do not have a problem with occasional mistakes as we all make them from time to time, blatant disregard for our rules is an entirely different matter.

Consequently, please do not be surprised if some posts disappear from the board for failing to meet these very simple requirements.

Finally, we know some of you do not approve of these rules but we know that many of our long time supporters most certainly do and they are here to stay.

Thanks for reading.
Alex

"You do not stop playing games when you get old; you get old when you stop playing games."

Noble Korhedron
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Re: Important message for all members especially recent sign ups

Postby Noble Korhedron » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Read and noted. I rarely use l33t-style shorthand anyway - can't read or understand it!!

Warlord Grizzk
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Re: Important message for all members especially recent sign ups

Postby Warlord Grizzk » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm

what is text 133t.

Warlord Grizzk (please note, that is my skaven warlord name it's meant to have two Z's in it and also if you see Clan Daggger that is my Clan name).
Warlord Grizzk of Clan Daggger.
Commander Bernhardt of The Grudgebringer Mercenary army.
Warhammer: Skaven, Empire. I don't like Karl Franz, Clan Pestilents or The Screaming Bell.
The lord of the rings: Dwarfs with Gondor, Orcs and goblins with Easterlings (1st edition)
Bloodbowl: Undead, Skaven (3rd Edition)

Return to “Reports from the Battlefield”