Tales of your glorious victories and bitter defeats

Moderator: Keepers of the Peace

Langbart
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

German Empire Reports - ETC 2015

Postby Langbart » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Hey everyone!

Some weeks have past after the tournament and i decided to give the community some insights into our work before and during the ETC.
Monstagoblin talked to me about doing a podcast (again) but i'm not sure how busy i will be the next weeks. So i will do some oldfashioned battle reports.

First of all (always start with a catchphrase) sorry for my bad english. I have no idea how many mistakes will sneak their way into my reports, be considerate of me. ;)

Where do we start?
My name is Tore, i'm 26 years old and i'm studying economics in northern Germany. Prague has been my fifth ETC after Montreux, Gorzow and two times Novi Sad. I always played Empire.
I think i will do a post about our every year procedure in Germany. How we choose the players, coaches, armies. General preperations, ETC Warm Up in Brande, matchup ratings. Boring stuff, but i think it can be interesting for some of you.
So if you don't want to read that stuff, just skip it. I will do underlined headlines, so it should be easy to find the things you want to read. :)

Selection of the team
In October 2014 Kasimir and me were chosen as the new captains for 2015 (simple election, every former German ETC Player had one vote).
We decided to build a small group to organize everything for the tournament. So we picked our NPC's at the beginning of November. It's a good german tradition to bring more than one NPC to the tournament. Especially if it is that close to the german border.
The NPC's we chose were:
Andreas "Raskild" Tonndorf, Guido "Gitzbang" Gerboth and Söhnke "Yakup" Klatt. Sadly Guido had to drop out later and had no time left to support us.

After that we booked two big flats in the very center of prague for ~15 people and opened an application thread in the german forum.
The next steps were some ETC Tournaments in Germany (where we had a closer look at our applicants) and a bootcamp in Herford (close to Hannover), some might have heard something about the awesome TGH Tournaments which were held at the same place.

Sito and i decided to invite the 12 people who had impressed us the most.
Afterwards we picked the team of eight players and two substitutes:
Thomas "Scrub" Ahlich
Michael "morte" Klostermann
Oliver "Lipizzaner" Linke
Johannes "Der_Puppenspieler" Mohr
Thomas "Zwergnase" Möller
Tore "Langbart" Plennis (captain)
Nils "SirProxALot" Reinke
Sito "Kasimir" Vatthauer (captain)

Substitutes: Frederick "Frederick" Humcke and Philip "But_it's_me" Bauer

(f.l.t.r. backrow: Peter "Borgio" Ridder, Thomas Möller, Thomas Ahlich, Sito Vatthauer, Söhnke Klatt, Julian Scholz*, Tore Plennis
frontrow: Girl from Bastion, Oliver Linke, Michael Klostermann, Nils Reinke, Johannes Mohr, Andreas Tonndorf
*=Julian was one of our reporters)

You can find some further informations about some players and coaches on our facebook page (ETC WFB Team Germany). We posted some pictures with profiles in english.

Choosing the armies
I don't want to open a big discussion about comp. We had way more than enough of that (someone wants to talk about maps again? :D ).
But we thought that all armies were at least playable at the ETC. Yeah even Chaos Dwarves.

After we came to this conclusion, we decided to stick to our main armies, which settled the armies for following players:
Oliver Linke - Skaven (Skavens were one of the "must have armies" this year and Olli is a very seasoned player - we started together in 2011, he played Skavens all the time.)
Thomas Möller - Daemons of Chaos (We were not sure in which style we wanted Daemons. But Thomas was our newbie and we didn't want him to learn something new. Additionally Daemons are always good at the ETC. ItP and 5+ WS is a nice set of special rules)
Sito Vatthauer - Wood Elves (Sito started to play Wood Elves most of the time, after he got elected as one of the captains)
Nils Reinke - Dwarves (Dwarves were one of the best armies this year. Maybe the best, but i am not 100% sure. Nils applicated with Dwarves and Chaos Dwarves only. Easiest pick)
Tore Plennis - Empire (Never change a running system. I kinda wanted to finally play something else like Vampire Counts or Dark Elves, but it was easy to persuade me.)
Michael Klostermann - Lizardmen (We had some troubles picking the best list for the Lizzies, but the army was settled after we picked Empire for me and Daemons for Thomas Möller)

So we had two players left. We wanted Thomas Ahlich to play something aggressive to get some points. He is one of the strongest players i have ever faced and he plays Warhammer almost every day.
I think we gave the decision to Thomas. He was free to play everything he wanted to. Tomb Kings were in his mind for some time. Maybe even Warriors of Chaos. But he decided to play Dark Elves, after he went to the Nifcon in Denmark.
Our last player was Johannes Mohr. We tried something with Vampire Counts at the beginning. I think the opinion of VC in Germany is very good due to former ETC's (Sunzi 2008, Monstagoblin 09 and 13 played awesome tournaments with them). But after John won one of the ETC Tournaments i mentioned earlier with High Elves, we discarded that plan and chose the Star Dragon.

ETC Warm Up
I want to keep this short. I could talk about Brande for hours, but i will stick to the most important stuff.
Brande is a big part of our preparations for the ETC for quite some time.
In my opinion it is one of the tournaments you should visit if you want to improve your chances of winning the ETC. Hopefully there are no polish people around here who can prove me wrong. ;)
This year we had to play Russia, Denmark, Sweden, England, Denmark II and Germany II. Netherlands and Ireland have also participated. So it is really challenging to get a good position there.

Sadly Oliver and Nils had no time to participate. We sticked to the armies they wanted to test and got our two coaches as players.
Another huge advantage was to test this years pairing system. In the past it has been challenging to get good pairings, this year was just crazy. The scenarios had such a huge impact that we were really happy to get the possibility to test this before the real tournament.

After we won the Warm Up by a large margin i was quite confident to finish on the podium in Prague.

Matchup ratings
Phew, almost through.
I know that these topics are not knockin your socks of, but a lot of people asked me about this stuff in Prague. Imo matchup ratings are one of the most important things when playing team tournaments. It's really hard to avoid mistakes here, because it's very subjective if you like a match or not. It depends on previous matchups, luck, skill of your opponent, terrain and so on.
We spent a lot of time talking about matchups when we were doing our bootcamps in front of brande or Prague, so i think it is important to talk about this, when doing reports.

We had a two part rating for every possible matchup in every scenario at the ETC.
So that means 38 countries x 8 armies per country x 4 scenarios which gives us a total of 1216 ratings per player.

Each rating is parted in score and variance. So the first number stands for the points you would estimate from this match, the second number shows how dicy the match is. The first number goes from 0-15 (we decided, that it is never possible to predict 16-20 at the ETC), the second number goes from 1-3 (1= 1-2 points variance, 2=3-4 points variance, 3=5+ points of variance).
F.e.: if you play a Skaven Mirror with similar lists you would estimate 10 points as the result and a variance of 3 because the match is a very dicy one.
If your opponent has only one WLC, and you have two, you could switch the first number to 11 or 12 and stick to the variance of 3.
Another example: my guessings for Daemons were always 15/2. Best matchup i could get (besides Tomb Kings) and with normal variance.

I will give you a short insight into every pairing phase we had at the ETC when i will do the real reports. Think it's easier to understand this in practice.

So i think this is it for the first post.
I will talk a bit about my list in the next post and how i developed it. Maybe i can do it tonight or tomorrow.

Stay tuned - there will be pictures and battles soon. :wink:
Last edited by Langbart on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ETC 2011 - German Empire Player
ETC 2012 - German Empire Player
ETC 2013 - German Empire Player
ETC 2014 - German Empire Player
ETC 2015 - German Captain and Empire Player

Marquis

Re: German Empire Reports - ETC 2015

Postby Marquis » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Awesome, can't wait to read these. And huge congratulations to you and the team.

Tarantino

Postby Tarantino » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:51 am

This gon' be good :D
ETC Team Belgium Orcs&Goblin Player 2014
ETC Team Belgium Lizardmen Player 2015
ETC Team Belgium Coach 2016

Kwinten "kiwii" De Backer

Follow me on Twitter: @kiwiidb

kruck

Postby kruck » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Langbart

Postby Langbart » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:11 pm

Hey there,
sorry for the delay. The weather over here was too nice to sit inside and write battle reports. ;)

Okay. Next step is my armylist.

Tore "Langbart" Plennis ©, The Empire
Arch Lector on War Altar of Sigmar: General, the Horn of Sigismund, Charmed Shield, 265
Wizard Lord: L4, Light, Obsidian Trinket, Sceptre of Stability, 230
Captain of the Empire on Imperial Pegasus: BSB, Full Plate Armour, Dawnstone, Enchanted Shield, 166
Battle Wizard: L1, Light, Dispel Scroll, 90
35 Halberdiers: FCG, 240
41 Halberdiers: FCG, 276
11 Archers: Standard, 87
7 Demigryph Knights: Musician, Standard, 426
1 Great Cannon: 120
1 Steam Tank: 250
1 Celestial Hurricanum: 130
1 Luminark of Hysh: 120
Total: 2400

It wasn't that easy to find an Empire roster this year.
When the second draft was out, i started to think about a really different list.

I am playing this kind of Empire list since September 2012 and i know all the pros and cons. But this year was different.
I lost the Crown of Command and three Demis, compared to last year.
Changing three demis into a Luminark and a Lvl 1 wizard was no big deal for me. But the Crown was essential to my plans. Additionally the End-Times-Rules allowed really big busses. Especially at the point when more than 50%/60% lords and heroes combined didn't cost any extra pool points.
Without the Crown, bushammer is a serious problem for my list. Each of my units could die when beeing charged by a bus.
Beset by doubts i thought about something completely different.

I decided to try a list which was only about running away, shooting and casting really nasty magic.

This was it:
Arch Lector, General, War Altar, Heavy Armour, Charmed Shield, Dragonbane Gem - 264
Wizard Lord, Lvl 4, Lore of Light, Obsidian Lodestone, Sceptre of Stability - 260
Wizard Lord, Lvl 4, Lore of Death, Dispel Scroll, Ironcurse Icon - 230
Captain, Shield, Standard of Swiftness, BSB - 102
Battle Wizard, Lvl 1, Lore of Light, Steed, Scroll of Shielding - 92
Battle Wizard, Lvl 1, Lore of Light, Steed - 77
Battle Wizard, Lvl 1, Lore of Light, Steed - 77
Master Engineer, Steed, light Armour - 78
15 Archers, S - 115
Det. 1: 5 Archers - 35
Det. 2: 5 Archers - 35
10 Archers, S - 80
Det. 2: 5 Halberdiers - 30
10 Archers, S - 80
Det. 2: 5 Spearmen - 25
10 Archers - 70
Det. 2: 5 Spearmen - 25
1 Great Cannon - 100
1 Great Cannon - 100
1 Steam Tank - 250
1 Celestial Hurricanum - 130

I bought a lot of archers and decided to play all of my mages on horses to get really fast redirecters. With 15 redirecters, three cannons, double banishment with S 7/8 and Death Magic i was really confident to take my chances against single models, corner hammer and bus hammer. The moment, when i kicked this concept out of my mind, was the general intake of death magic into the pool for every army. Additionally i lost some games due to bad dices. And if you loose with this list, it is quickly going to be 0:20.

So back to my normal list.

I will talk a bit about my tactics when i am doing the reports. So lets just start. And skip the theory.

Langbart

Postby Langbart » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:10 pm

The preparation started on Wednesday, when we had a test game against Australia.
Nick Hoen, i think he was Australias captain this year, is a member of the german warhammer community. So we settled this game pretty early.

After an interesting pairing phase i had to play against Tomb Kings and was very happy with it.

Adam Gooley played a standard roster with Khatep, four light mages, lots of archers, 11 morghasts and a casket.
I deployed really aggressive, got the first turn, moved everything forward.

He redirected my 7 Demis with 5 Horse Archers and did a big mistake when positioning them. Magic and Shooting was not important.
In my turn i was able to charge the redirecter and create an overrun move into his 5 Harbringers (needed 10").

Looked like this:

So he measured 12 inches from the front of his Archers and forgot that i get much closer when charging him.

After i managed to overrun he was in big trouble. His Archai charged into the flank of one units of halberdiers. I was only two models deep and moved my bsb to the flank, so he was only able to attack him. After the reform i charged him with three chariots into front and flank and killed his archai.
The other unit of halberdiers and the stank killed his unit containing Khatep. Subsequently, Adam gave up.

20:0 and a good start into the week.

My team did quite good and we won ~95:65 against the Aussies.

Second test game was against USA.
I had to take one for the team in this game. On one hand we wanted our Skavens to test the battle against Khalida and on the other hand, our Dark Elves have been able to play against Warriors of Chaos.

So it was Matthew Cassidy with Dwarves for me.

Dwarves are one of the bad matchups. I estimated 8 points (loosing my cannon, the stank, maybe one or two chariots, getting some gyros). I really dislike to play against dwarves. They have all the tools to get a good result.
Gyros and Bombers are insanly good at redirecting the demis and using their templates against the halberds at the same time. So you have to avoid that.
Matt had 5 gyros, 2 bomber, 2 cannons and a grudge thrower. He is most likely going to win the shootout and is able to kill my buff chariots. Normally the War Altar has to stay behind the hill and is not able to support my units either.
Finally, even Quarrelers are good enough to kill the Demis when charging (armour piercing strength 6). He has to do some damage to the demis before, but it's a chance.

So what happened. I got the first turn, shot one of his cannons. Matthew wasn't able to kill one of my cannons in his turn.
My second. I shot his second cannon and Matthew had to use the last spelldestroyer against the Net (without destroying it).
He killed my cannon in his second. But i started to rush the dwarves now. There was one situation, where my War Altar was able to charge a Gyro which fled through the demis. They were able to overrun into the fleeing gyro and reform infront of his army.

After that it was a big close combat. Demis, Halberds, Luminark against Irondrakes, and two units of quarrellers. My buff magic decided the combat in my favour and i was able to win 20:0 again.

I talked to Matthew after this game for some time. Discussing his mistakes. He clearly missused his Gyros, when charging stuff like the war altar and getting charged by halberdiers and the hurricanum (he had to flee several times). I think he was only able to redirect the Demigryphs two times.

Dices surely rolled in my favour, especially in the first two turns, but i think Matthew could have avoided a big loss easily.

The team did a good job as well and we won ~110:50.

After this game we got to know our first opponent at the ETC..

BELARUS. I haven't played them before and was happy to get to know some new people.
From this game on i have real pictures. Think i will be able to post it on Wednesday.

AlexCat
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Postby AlexCat » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Great start so far, Tore, let us hear moar!

P.S. These preps seem crazy
ETC Team Russia 2013 player
ETC Team Russia 2014 player
ETC Team Russia 2015 player
--------------------------------------
Strangers have the best candy

Zhval

Postby Zhval » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Would be interesting to hear how you guys handle your bootcamps. Would you rent a cottage or something and live/play there for a number of day (how long?)?
Team Russia 2009 - Lizardmen Player
Team Russia 2013 - WoC Player
Team Latvia 2014 - O&G Mercenary
Team Latvia 2015 - DoC Mercenary

Yakup

Postby Yakup » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:50 am

Our "Bootcamps" normally took 3 Days, Friday - Sunday. This year we had four bootcamps in two german cities (Hannover, Herford). In Hannover we have a gaming club, whose premises we can use. And since two of our players live in Hannover, we do not have any problems with staying overnight.
And the gaming club in Herford (between Hannover and Dortmund) host the biggest german tournaments, the TGH Cup. Thus everything is available - space for gaming, living, cooking, partying and also tables,terrain, even some miniatures . Frederick, the guy who won the ESC this year is the main host orga of the TGH Cup. He is probably the most helpful guy i've ever met in my entire life! We all love him!
ETC 2013 Team Germany Non playing coach
ETC 2015 Team Germany Non playing coach

Langbart

Postby Langbart » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Frederick <3

Thanks to Yakup for answering. :)

Game Number 1 against Belarus:

As i already explained to you, i was pretty happy to play against Belarus,. I think we were pretty lucky with our round one drawings the last years (2011 Belgium, 2012 Russia - which was the toughest first round i ever faced, 2013 Singapore - absolutely amazing, 2014 Spain).

The pairing phase worked out pretty well and we came out with a prediction of 97 points.

Germany - Belarus
Battle Line:
Skaven - Empire
Daemons of Chaos - Ogre Kingdoms
Meeting Engagement:
High Elves - Wood Elves
Empire - Warriors of Chaos
Blood and Glory:
Wood Elves - Daemons of Chaos
Dark Elves - Orcs and Goblins
King of the Hill:
Dwarves - Dwarves
Lizardmen - Dark Elves

(I will try to get the file with all estimations, but it will take some time.)

So my opponent was:
Sergey Kalinychev, Warriors of Chaos
Chaos Lord on Disk: general, halberd, shield, Mark of Tzeentch, Flaming breath, Helm of Many Eyes, Talisman of Endurance, Crown of Command, 383
Daemon Prince: Daemon of Nurgle, daemonic flight, poisonous slime, chaos armour, Sword of Striking, Dragonhelm, 345
Chaos Sorcerer Lord: L4, Tzeentch, Mark of Tzeentch, Armour of Fortune, Chalice of Chaos, Dispel Scroll, Hideous Visage, 360
Exalted Hero: bsb, Mark of Tzeentch, Talisman of Preservation, Enchanted Shield, 195
20 Chaos Warriors: fcg, shield, Mark of Tzeentch, lichebone pennant, 385
1 Chaos chariot: Mark of Tzeentch, 120
1 Chaos chariot: Mark of Tzeentch, 120
1 Gorebeast chariot: Mark of Nurgle, 140
1 Gorebeast chariot: Mark of Nurgle, 140
1 Hellcannon: 210
Total: 2398

I think i estimated 13 points with a variance of 3.
On one hand it's a really good matchup and i have to admit, that i wasn't aware of the fact that his Chaos Lord has only 2+/4++ and his Daemon Prince only a 3+ Armour Save. It makes the matchup a lot easier. The strength 5 banishment is now a really good argument against his daemon prince and his lord would get killed by my demis in 2-3 turns. So with this information in hand i would estimate 15+ points.
On the other hand there is still the danger of Treason in combination with his Hellcannon. Which can always be a game winner.

We played Meeting Engagement and i won the roll off. After choosing my corner and waiting for his deployment it was fairly easy to deploy my own army.

This is the situation after my first movement phase:

Against Warriors it's almost every time the same deployment. Steam Tank and Demis are building the center of my army. Its nice to have the steam tank there, he is able to conter charge every unit which tries to engage my halberdiers or my demis. My weak spots (chariots, archers) can hide perfectly behind the demis. It was impossible to charge them with his flying units all the time.
Most of the time the halberdiers need to cover the Stank and the Demis (adding combat resolution and a champion), against this list they were almost useless. I didn't need them to break him in close combat (unbreakable and stubborn) and the damage they can do is very limited.

I think Sergeys deployment had some mistakes. He deployed ~15 inches behind the center line, this means that i was able to deploy pretty close to the center - minimizing the chance of a lucky hellcannon shot. Additionally i started to measure the fleeing moves for my most important units (demis, unit with mages) so i won't flee of the board immediately.
The next big plus for me was, that Sergey's flying units were never able to get into the rear of my army. This can be a problem when playing Meeting Engagement with my Empire army, as you will see in the third game against England.

I didn't roll the needed six to steal the first turn.

WoC Turn 1
Nothing exciting happened here. Most of his units moved forward, the Daemon Prince, who hid behind a hill at the beginning, flew 20" towards my army but was still ~24" away.
I think i had to take an irresistable gateway onto the Stank, but he only lost a few wounds.

Empire Turn 1
I moved my Stank 1D6 onto his DP and pushed the rest of my army forward. The only thing i was afraid of at this moment was the Hellcannon and a really tough DP.

I was able to draw out his Dispel Scroll in my Magic Phase and cast Pha's Protection on the demis (again minimizing the risk of getting shot by the hellcannon). My two cannon shots on the DP (Stank was able to shoot the DP through a chariot) were useless.

WoC Turn 2
I think his DP tried to charge the Stank and failed. I am not 100% sure. It's possible, that he just moved him forward a bit and wanted to avoid the charge of the Stank. Anyway, it would have been totally acceptable for me to catch his Prince with my Tank. It would have been easy to kill him with impact hits in the next turns without any further risks.
The Disclord and his chariots moved forward a bit.

Empire Turn 2
No Charges. Steam Tank just generated points to shoot his cannon.
I moved the Demis forward again and gave him an easy charge with his lord (15-16"). All his chariots needed to roll an 11+. This charge would just speed things up. It's easy to kill his Lord with my Demis and i wouldn't have minded to fight his lord and one chariot.
In my magic phase he dispelled the Strength 6 Banishment onto his Disclord with all dices. Afterwards i casted a Strength 5 Banishment onto his Daemon Prince doing one wound and refreshed the Protection for the demis.
My Steam Tank shot the Daemon Prince. My cannon aimed for his disc lord, missfired and blew up.

WoC Turn 3
I think Sergey was a little bit scared after i killed his Daemon Prince. He decided to take his chances by charging my demis with three chariots (a normal one and two gorebeast) and his disclord. The disclord made it but no chariot was able to reach me.

I had to use my scroll to dispel the treason.
His Hellcannon did some wounds to the hurricanum.
Sergeys General issued a challenge, my BSB declined it. His Disc Lord did one wound, my demis did one wound in return. The stubborn break check was no problem.

Empire Turn 3
At this point i was very confident to win this game. My Tank failed to generate steam points to charge the chariot who was in the flank of my demis.
The right unit of halberdiers reformed to charge the gorebeast chariot, if he would decide to try his luck with the demis.
He dispelled the Banishment from the War Altar again. I was able to cast Timewarp and reroll to wound on the Demis afterwards.
With this Buffs i easily finished his disc lord and reformed my demis.

WoC Turn 4
His Chariots charged my timewarped, rr to wound Demis. Three out of four made it.
His mage casted another irresistable Gateway which brought the Stank down to 5 wounds.
Close combat phase was crucial for him. He didn't knew that monstrous cavalary is immune to killing blow. His impact hits did almost no damage. My Demis made ~8 wounds on his chariots, killing the normal one. He had to take his break tests with minus 5 and failed both of them.
I pursued and catched one chariot.

Empire Turn 4 and rest of the game
I charged his last chariot and redirected into his Warriors with mage and BSB. My Stank started to move onto the Hellcannon to stop it from shooting.

My Demis wiped out the Warriors in the next two phases, his hellcannon lost some wounds due to one cannon shot and got killed in CC.
Afterwards Sergey gave up.

20:0
2623 -120

Conclusion:
I already talked about this match at the beginning. I think it's almost impossible to win for Sergey. Especially when playing Meeting and loosing the dice of. His mistakes (DP placement, charge with lord and chariots, charge with chariots) just sped things up.

My team did pretty good.
These are the single results:
Germany - Belarus
Battle Line:
Skaven - Empire 12:8
Daemons of Chaos - Ogre Kingdoms 9:11
Meeting Engagement:
High Elves - Wood Elves 16:4
Empire - Warriors of Chaos 20:0
Blood and Glory:
Wood Elves - Daemons of Chaos 6:14
Dark Elves - Orcs and Goblins 20:0
King of the Hill:
Dwarves - Dwarves 14:6
Lizardmen - Dark Elves 12:8

109:51 and the first cap. :)

Hope you enjoyed the first report. And i will edit the matchup rating later.

Greetings,
Tore

Princecharming

Postby Princecharming » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Awesome reports ^^

And gogo thomas! My dark elves copy brother :D
ETC 2008 Team Belgium Daemons
ETC 2014 Team Belgium Vampire Counts
ETC 2015 Team Belgium Dark Elves
ETC 2016 Team Belgium Kingdom Of Equitaine
ETC 2017 Team Belgium Captain / Kingdom Of Equitaine
Team Belgiums most tattooed Playaaaa

Ben Curry
ETC Chairman

Postby Ben Curry » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Excellent reports! Thanks for sharing, and in english too so others than just your own countrymen can enjoy.

Bobo the Vampire Monkey

Postby Bobo the Vampire Monkey » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Really enjoying this, keep it up!

crazychris

Postby crazychris » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:48 am

Very good reports ... me being a fluffplayer learned a lot ... thx for all that strattalk.

Germans ftw !!!!! :mrgreen:

Tarantino

Postby Tarantino » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:14 pm

So where did I leave those torches/pitchforks.... :wink:

Puppenspieler

Postby Puppenspieler » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 pm

just stumbling casually over your thread... aweseome report, well written, hope the weather cooling down recently will drag you back to the writing table :)

"Additionally i lost some games due to bad dices. And if you loose with this list, it is quickly going to be 0:20."

bad dice? I don't think so [-X ;-)

Tarantino

Postby Tarantino » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:25 pm

I'm also hoping you find time to bring this thread back to life. Just some short reports with your pics (if you have more) would already be nice :wink:

Return to “Reports from the Battlefield”