Swordmaster's KoW Battle Reports - 2000 vs Undead

Discuss the game from Mantic here

Moderators: Lord Marcus, Baragash, Keepers of the Peace

Swordmaster
Pick number 4 to enter: 1

Swordmaster's KoW Battle Reports - 2000 vs Undead

Postby Swordmaster » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Greetings!

I decided to change the title and the first post to create a living list of the reports in KoW. I hope to update it for your convinience and each link will take you immediately to the battle in the BR section of this forum.

Kings of War

Game 26 (2016/09/30)- 2000 vs Undead

Game 25 (2016/09/25)- 2000 vs Trident Realms

Game 24 (2016/08/14)- 2000 vs Kingdoms of Men

Game 23 (2016/08/03)- 2000 vs Brotherhood

Game 22 (02/07/2016) - 2000 vs Kingdoms of Men

Game 21 (19/06/2016) - 1400 vs. Night Stalkers

Game 20 (10/06/2016) - 2500 vs. Abyssal Dwarfs

Battle 19 (02/06/2016) - 2500 vs. Orcs & Goblin Allies

Battle 18 (28/05/2016) - 2500 vs. Empire of Dust

Battle 17 (20/05/2016) - 2500 vs. Goblins

Battle 16 (08/04/2016) - 2000 vs. Kingdoms of Men

Battle 15 (23/03/2016) - 2000 vs. The Herd

Battle 14 (13/03/2016) - 2000 vs. Dwarfs

Battle 13 (31/01/2016) - 2000 vs. Brotherhood

Battle 12 (26/01/2016) - 2000 vs. Abyssal Dwarfs

Battle 11 (18/12/2015) - 2000 vs. Forces of Basilea

Battle 10 (05/12/2015) - 2000 vs. Forces of Abyss

Battle 9 (27/11/2015) - 2000 vs. Salamanders

Battle 8 (19/11/2015) - 2000 vs. Forces of Abyss

Battle 7 (12/11/2015) - 2000 vs. Forces of Abyss

Battle 6 (05/11/2015) - 2000 vs. Basileans

Battle 5 (02/11/2015) - 2000 vs. Orcs

Battle 4 (26/10/2015) - 2000 vs. Basileans

Battle 3 (23/10/2015) - 2000 vs. Orcs

Battle 2 (20/09/2015) - 2000 vs. Empire of Dust

Battle 1 (24/08/2015) - 2000 vs. Empire of Dust

Cheers!
Last edited by Swordmaster on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Blog: Path of an Outcast

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Battle Log with shortcuts to Battle Reports: HE MSU
Article on HE MSU: HE MSU - Observations
Rate my Battle Reports at: Sigmar's Fantasy Battles

Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?

Nibbles
Anti-Spam Filter: No
Pick number 4 to enter: 4

Re: First battle report!

Postby Nibbles » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Umm that link goes to the first page of a WHFB battle report thread that dates to year 2012.

If your report is in that thread, can't you link the proper page?

Edit: Oh, is that 2k vs. Empire of Dust part of your signature?
I do respect your opinions even when I do not state so, we are all free to disagree and agree here. And I certainly do not assume that my ideas about the rules would be the only proper ones. We all have our own ways for playing these games and that is fine.

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi Nibbles,

Thanks a lot for letting me know! I tried to advertise the report on several forums and it seems I just pasted the wrong link. I have updated the first post with correct links.

You can always follow the link in my signature to the blog of course but I wanted to provide the link directly to particular report.

Thanks again for spotting the mistake! I hope you will like the report.

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Rabidnid wrote:Are you seriously asking someone called Swordmaster of Hoeth why he has more swordmasters than white lions? Really?

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 am

Yes, I read the report from your blog, it was excellent. Thank you for taking the time to create it as always. These things are at the heart pf the hobby. :)
I do respect your opinions even when I do not state so, we are all free to disagree and agree here. And I certainly do not assume that my ideas about the rules would be the only proper ones. We all have our own ways for playing these games and that is fine.

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:58 am

Thanks Nibbles! I am glad you liked the report! I hope I will be able to provide these often and on regular basis!

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:00 pm

I hope that as well, so that I can leech off from your strategies and tactics. :mrgreen:

I recently bought my tenth army for FB and they are HE, can't wait until I get to play with an Elven army upon the plains of Mantica.

Sir Robert

Postby Sir Robert » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Awesome battle report! I really appreciate you taking the time to do all of those maps. It adds a LOT to the report and makes it very easy to follow.
No One Can Escape Destiny: http://www.diredestiny.com
A tale of swords and magic in a land under threat.

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Indeed, and to think that WD used to have batte reports that were like these. :)

Shyanekh

Postby Shyanekh » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Great report :) Fully agree with Sir Robert that the maps are an excellent addition. Hope to read more from you in the future.

Bugman

Postby Bugman » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Crap Pawel, when did you get such a fancy blog

Interesting battle report, so how is KoW for you? How is planning your army compared to WHhfb, additionally the lack of magic and MI too?

Good to see you churning out battle reps though still.

What's the scene doing down there? Going over to KoW??

Bugman
http://www.bugmansbrewery.com - The largest most informative Dwarf website in the old world, covering every dwarfers needs from forum to tactics, gallery and the infamous warhammer armies: Diaries!!!!
Feedback Thread

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:40 am

Thanks for the very kind words! It does take time to prepare the report although the most time consuming is actually intro! There is a lot to type about when I want to have a "brief" look at the opponent's army and come up with some sort of a plan.

I can't imagine having a report without maps now so I am very happy to make them. I just wish all the games I play are with real miniatures as the pictures added to the report would spice it up even further. And yes, among others, WD reports of old are constant inspiration!

I decided to go with a blog a year ago when I thought it would be nice to have them archived in one place (I post my reports on other forums too). Forums also experience occasional break downs so I was concerned that I might eventually lose my reports so it is kind of a back up too. I was even considering leaving Ulthuan.net completely but decided to stay as it would mean people who still commented on the games I posted would have had harder time to find the games.

In the end it actually works nicely as I am happy to post reports or at least links in various places and have the blog as a back up. Forums are better places to get feedback but I have more freedom on my own blog as to how and what I post.

I will do my best to provide regular KoW reports but just letting you know it will compete with 9th Age for time :)

I am currently in Europe so I can only say what is going on down under based on what I read on forums. Basically, people who used to play 8th edition split. There is a strong group of AoS supporters, some might try 9th Age and there are a few that are happy to try KoW. In general, I observe that people move to multi-system approach. I guess they don't want to be in the situation with a single hobby that is killed over night again.

But I plan to come back and I will try to see what can be organized with KoW. I am sure I will be able to find group of people to play with but time will tell how big it will grow. I heard that Mantic is not supporting KoW in Australia as much as in other places but hopefully it is not true.

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:15 pm

I doubt playing KoW in Australia will be that hard, as the game fully supports playing with miniatures from all manufacturers. As long as you can get the rulebook and have an old Warhammer army, you can play KoW. This is the best part of the game in my opinion. :8)

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi Nibbles,

I don't doubt there will be people to play KoW with. I am just saying that it seems to me there are not many of them just yet. I also heard/read that in comparison to what kind of support is available in Europe, the one in Oz is not yet on the same level. But I am optimistic that the number of fans and supporters will grow steadily and that it will be possible to organize some nice tournaments too.

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:59 am

Played my first game tonight, it was quite a fluid and neat little battle of 1000 point armies. Ratmen vs. Undead, and those Lifeleech 2's combined with a single Necromancer really made even Zombies and Skeletons so tough that only my Elite Shock Troops regiment was able to destroy any enemy units within the 6 turns, and combats started on turn 2. I was sadly unable to outmaneuver the Undead army, from the flank I could have managed to gain the upper hand quite easily. I focused all my shooting and offensive spells but had terrible luck there so my ranged advantage was entirely wasted.

Still, with some lucky double 6's for the nerve rolls I could have just as well won the battle, and I did roll 11's more than one, grr... Hopefully I get to have a new game someday soon.

Swordmaster

Re: Swordmaster's KoW Battle Reports - vs Basileans - 26.10

Postby Swordmaster » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi guys,

Just decided to update the first post with the list of the reports you can find in the Battle Report section of this forum.

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Swordmaster

Re: Swordmaster's KoW Battle Reports - vs Basileans - 26.10

Postby Swordmaster » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Hi guys,

New report is ready:

Battle 5 (02/11/2015) - 2000 vs. Orcs

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Re: Swordmaster's KoW Battle Reports - vs Orcs - 2.11

Postby Nibbles » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 am

Elves really are a top tier army in KoW. I have played with them a couple of times now myself and won every time. They also formed 2/3 of the top three armies in that tournament I went to last month.

The army has powerful shooting, and the melee units are fast & strong. The army is not fragile either like it was in Warhammer, Elves have standard defence values in KoW. Usually the army is a bit outnumbered but if you can negate a unit or two with ranged attacks before they get in range, you're gaining the upper hand.

In my previous game, I routed a Horde of Rat Ogres with a Regiment of Archers on turn one. While hitting with all 10 shots and damaging with all 10 rolls and then rolling a 10 for the rout test is freaky as hell, I think I could have accumulated that 10 damage on them in two rounds anyways(I had Pierce1 from a magic item)and I would have had two rounds to shoot them before they got into charge range. That settled the game though, Ratkin no longer had anything they could have used to flank my two PG Regiments. My Stormwind Cavalry, Regenerating Tree Herder and Bolt Thrower kept the rest of their army occupied.

In the tournament I heard from the Orc player who ranked in the middle, that before the tournament he had had several practice games against his friends Elven army and had lost every time.

I think some Elven units are too cheap when considering their potential. Getting Pierce from magic items and spells for their Archers is in a completely different class than buffing a standard ranged unit from another army with these same effects. But of course these things can't be calculated into the cost of the unit as then it would have to always pick this item and/or be buffed in order to reach its true value. :?

I of course used a stronger army than yours here in this report, relatively speaking. For a 2k list I could have added a third PG Regiment and another Monster level Hero, probably a Regiment of those Sea Guard things as well and another Bolt Thrower. So you won against this Orc army with a fairly soft Elven list, this really speaks of the power of the army I think. :)

Nice report anyways, and the final animated picture is a really cool cherry on top!

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi Nibbles,

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I have played 6 games so far with Elves so I it is hard for me to tell where they place on the ladder. I think it is still not really decided though because the game is new. Even if you consider the fact v.1 was around for some time.

Add to that the fact that there are new armies coming as well as there are many new payers and it is pretty much the early stage where things are still shaping up.

I am currently learning about my own army but I am glad to see some things work already. It does have speed advantage and it can hit hard. It was not that obvious to me before because I was not sure yet how the number of attacks I have transfer into damage points. And how that, in turn, affects the chances to route units.

Now I have, I think, a little better understanding of what some units can do. I am happy to see that fast elements such as drakons and heavy cavalry, if attacking from the right direction and/or together can rout regiments on a charge. I am also glad to see that the shooting can also help and I try to use it to rout enemy troops, to soften bigger units or finish off the damaged ones.

While it is potentially possible to destroy enemy units with shooting alone, I don't rely on it in my army. But if there is an opportunity to focus fire on a single target I like to have that option too.

I still think that Elves are relatively fragile as their infantry is def4. With Crushing Strength and Thunderous Charge units they may not have enough staying power to survive some frontal charges. But I am ok with it because that is what I like. I would trade armor for speed any day.

At the moment I am simply glad I can form simple plan and execute it as well as spot opportunities and see how powerful charges can be when done with some units I have. My aim is to play against variety of opponents so that I will learn more about my army and the foes. I will then try to play scenarios for more variety.

But the main thing is that after 6 games I am really enthusiastic about the game.

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Yeah, the army isn't really built to receive charges, but Def4 for infantry is really the most common one among all the armies. Most of these have slower movement, yet still have to rely on that Def4. Elves really turn their massive speed into a defence as they get to charge first, by dictating the flow of the battle with ranged attacks. If the enemy has equal speed but not as great shooting(like The Herd), they are the ones that will need to enter the charge range of the Elves first anyways.

Cavalry Spam seems to be the greatest weakness of the Elven army. If they can't waver/rout the enemy cavalry with ranged attacks and it makes combo-charges, Elves crumble fast.

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:06 pm

My Basilean friend claims that extra charge range is massive and is the main reason why he thinks Elves are better :) I think his army has lots of strong points that can deny that. Sure, if you can charge first it may be crucial. But I have learned that it is more about exchanges and control what gets charges plus how to set up counters when that happens.

It is also quite interesting how to asses how fragile/tough the unit is because it is a combination of defense and nerve value. So, for example, Palace Guard might be a little tougher because it has higher nerve than Spears despite having the same defense. I actually start liking this mechanics.

As to cavalry armies, well, I think the solution may be the same as with Warmaster long time ago. Use that additional "unit" on the board - the terrain :)

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Yes, difficult ground is a great tactical asset.

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:28 am

Hello!

Another report for you!

Battle 6 (05/11/2015) - 2000 vs. Basileans

I also have a favor to ask. My friend played his second game with Basileans and while it is understandable that at this stage it is easy to make mistakes he was quite disappointed with the game. I would hat to discourage him so I hope to get some good feedback that will help him improve and see KoW as a great game.

I tried to make some suggestions myself but I am a new player too and I am not even sure these ideas are good.

I would like you to tell us what can be improved with his Basileans. I think the good start would be what could have been done better with the army he had. What should the deployment look like? What should have been his overall approach? etc.

Then we might have a discussion how to tweak the army list if it is needed. Personally, I think it looks great already but there are always some good ideas people have for elements that can be incorporated.

Thanks in advance!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Re: Swordmaster's KoW Battle Reports - vs Basileans - 5.11

Postby Nibbles » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:37 pm

I didn't have time to go into the details of that report, but against an Elven army I'd seriously consider taking a Horde of Paladin Knights(or 3x Regiments) as this unit is one of the only things in the army that enables you to go on the offensive instead of letting the Elves dictate the entire flow of the battle. I would skip all war engines as these are not competitive against Elves, they will only serve as pincushions and will likely be removed from the game before achieving anything other than absorbing those ranged attacks. They're so much less of a threat than the Basilean cavalry that if both are presented as targets at the same time, Elves will likely ignore the war engines and go after the Knights, only moving on to destroying the war engines after the Knights are off the table. But of course the potential of Arbalests is good and if you can randomly hit on the first turn and cripple the enemy Monster etc. then these are worth taking.

If I took the Horde, I would either give it the Brew of Haste or Brew of Strength. The first item boosts their speed even further, the second ensures that the unit still strikes hard when it gets Disordered. One of the advantages of the Horde is that you can focus your healing on it and it definitely has awesome Nerve values that enable it to stand its ground.

Elohi should work even better than Knights and somehow I feel that they were kind of wasted in that game as their great movement abilities weren't used in order to get into the flanks of the Elves. Flying units have Nimble, and based on the summary gif of the movement, Elohi didn't really seem to use that ability. They're great at charging over friendly units and if positioned behind them, should be angled so that they threaten the enemy flanks even then. If you can't flank the enemy with Sp 10, Fly & Nimble then something is wrong. I see that the Paladin Foot Guard got outmaneuvered really badly too.

I also have a feeling that Kaba's Holy Hand Grenades and Diadem of Dragon-Kind would be nice short range weapons against these pointy-eared snobs who charge from 12" away like they're better than everyone else. Of course with open lists these things aren't exactly surprises and are wasted if targeted by flyers or cavalry or shooters from further away. The grenades are also somewhat random, but in theory if you can damage the Elf infantry before it charges you and don't get routed in the first round(Paladin Foot Guard should be tough enough for this), you counter charge can win the fight.

I think that when you play against Elves with a slower army like any of the human factions, you should maybe make more use of the interpenetration rule and have some units behind the front line. Elves can move across the table so much faster than you and leave the enemies on one edge completely stranded and useless like what happened to the other Paladin Foot Guard unit. What if it had been guarding the hill of the Arbalests all that time instead, positioned so that it could have charges any enemy that charges either of the Arbalests?

But I'm not an expert on the deployment & movement, still needing lots more practice myself. Basileans definitely got outmaneuvered quite horribly in this battle though and I understand the frustration of your friend. Elves are NOT a fun army to play against if you are new to the game. It would be like starting Warhammer 7th and going mostly against Daemon armies.

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi Nibbles,

Thanks for the feedback!

I usually try to look at the game and come up with the better plan with the very same army I used. I find it important to do so because army lists can always be changed and even if I did change it then my opponent would probably react to it differently.

We talked with Darth about it and he even wrote a report on his own blog:

Darth's Battle Report

Main conclusions, that were also pointed out by other readers, are that the deployment left a gap for drakons to exploit and that units didn't support each other well enough.

Of course, at this stage, where both me and my friend played just a handful of games, army list building is more relevant. We are simply trying to find the list we are comfortable with.

It seems you developed some kind of personal grudge against the Elves :) I agree they have some advantages but it is definitely not true they are not fun to play against :-P

I have seen hordes of knights already but I haven't played against them yet. In general, I totally understand why people take them but personally I still prefer regiments over hordes for extra flexibility. It would be interesting to face one though because they are very hard to rout and would press me hard for sure. As you say, some nice magic items would make them even more dangerous and hordes obviously benefit from these the most.

I will pass your suggestion to my friend and we will see what he thinks about it. The problem I find with hordes is that they have such a wide frontage and you can be attacked by so many units at the same time too. They are also far less maneuverable and can be hindered by terrain easier as it will more difficult for them to avoid it.

But that is an option so might as well be considered!

Cheers!

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:56 pm

I don't have a grudge against the Elves, I have not even played against them yet. It's just the idea that a player has to constantly face a superior enemy that repulses me, as it leads to people quitting the hobby before even getting to see the big picture. Elves are a superior army, without a doubt.

Elves absolutely can be a fun army to play against. But this requires that their opponent must be up to the challenge in some way, repeated one sided battles aren't fun in the long run. Fortunately I am blessed enough so that I can choose from nine different armies and offer my opponents refreshingly different gaming experiences.

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:02 pm

I am sad to hear that you consider Elven army so overpowered. I think it is a little unfair as players pick that army for a variety of reasons and I know (e.g. from Warmaster experience) that they may immediately get that label of power gamers when they are not. Even more so that you formulated it without playing against them.

Ah well, I'd better go and check what these Abyssals can do.

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

Jez [Skewtooth]

Postby Jez [Skewtooth] » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Personally I don't see elves as some sort of unstoppable force. Yes they have some nice tricks but as an elf player I know that they can be defeated just like any other KoW army by an opponent with a competitive army and sufficient skill.

The elf army is fragile and will usually be outnumbered, if you can prevent them from fighting on their own terms then they have a much tougher job on their hands than if you let them run rampant across the battlefield.

If it is the Drakons and dragons giving you issues then check out Nick's post on anti-flyer tactics:-

https://manticforum.com/forum/kings-of- ... er-tactics

Stormwind cavalry causing you problems? Terrain and or phalanx are your friends, failing that feed them chaff and then disrupt them.

And lastly, when facing elves I always like to have some artillery on hand to try and goad them into coming forward. The threat of big rocks falling on their expensive units works wonders.

Bottom line is that at a tournament I would much rather face an elf army than an undead army fielded by someone who knows how to use it properly.

Nibbles

Postby Nibbles » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Swordmaster wrote:I am sad to hear that you consider Elven army so overpowered. I think it is a little unfair as players pick that army for a variety of reasons and I know (e.g. from Warmaster experience) that they may immediately get that label of power gamers when they are not. Even more so that you formulated it without playing against them.

Ah well, I'd better go and check what these Abyssals can do.

Yes, it is unfortunately easy to get the power gamer label when one is a fan of only one or two armies and these armies then happen to be in the top tier of the game. I saw an Abyssal army in the tournament I went to, and it was quite fair; not a single Efreet in the army. The army placed in the middle tier too, just below Elves & Ratmen. The army as a whole seems to be balanced immensely better than the Warhammer Daemons ever were, only the Efreets feel a bit jarring to me(especially if several are included in the army).

Jez [Skewtooth] wrote:Personally I don't see elves as some sort of unstoppable force. Yes they have some nice tricks but as an elf player I know that they can be defeated just like any other KoW army by an opponent with a competitive army and sufficient skill.

I don't see them as an unstoppable force either, and I was talking about the same thing as you here in my previous post. If the opponent is up to the challenge(either having the necessary skills or units), they absolutely can have a fun & balanced game against Elves. Beginners are not likely to have the skills nor the best units either though, and for them this is what makes Elves a really challenging & frustrating army to face.

Jez [Skewtooth] wrote:
Stormwind cavalry causing you problems? Terrain and or phalanx are your friends, failing that feed them chaff and then disrupt them.

And lastly, when facing elves I always like to have some artillery on hand to try and goad them into coming forward. The threat of big rocks falling on their expensive units works wonders.

Bottom line is that at a tournament I would much rather face an elf army than an undead army fielded by someone who knows how to use it properly.

I wouldn't say that Stormwind cavalry is that problematic, they are standard heavy cavalry with higher speed than usual and that's all. Once they get disordered they lose most of their strength and get dragged down like all the other standard cavalry in the game. Cavalry which combines Thunderous Charge with Crushing Strength is a much more scary foe, the vampire cavalry of the Undead are probably the scariest of these things.

Artillery definitely can work, but standard races need to have lots of it in order to make it more reliable. Taking less than three Ra5+ War Engines is always a big gamble which might not pay off, unless these have multiple attacks each of course. In the last round of that tournament I went to I faced a Kingdoms of Men army which had three Cannons, and while they did damage my Werewolves a bit at the start, they kept missing throughout the rest of the game and I swept the men away with my vampires in the end. All my units except the Ghouls were more expensive than those in an Elven army, so I think I'll handle some big rocks just fine if I ever face a catapult or two with my Elven army.

With Undead armies it's not so much of a question of how to use it properly but which units it has. It can be built into a soft punching bag if assembled in a style resembling a Warhammer VC army, or it can be full of elite units with monstrous prowess & durability and constantly turning the tables(with enough Surge users) on an enemy which thinks they're flanking the Undead.

Likewise with the Elves there definitely are differences in the levels of power between the units, but not as big as in the Undead army. There are less of really poor choices to make.

Swordmaster

Postby Swordmaster » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Just finished another game. Wardancer was playing with Abyssals this time but it was his 2nd game only. I will post the report in a couple of days but I was sad to hear that he was not quite sure what to do differently. I would hate to be in the position where even the army I have is considered too powerful. Maybe I should take less shooting?

Follow me @SwordOfHoeth

MillerXL

Postby MillerXL » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:14 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with your list.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Return to “Kings of War”