Here comes a list of my top 10 list of special rules "changes" for 8th Edition rulebook.
1) Change to the And They Shall Know No Fear special rule. (See And They Shall Know Some Fear for details).
2)Soul Blaze change: "...takes D3 Strength:4 AP:5 hits" with "...takes D6 Strength:4 AP:- hits".
3) Vector Strike change: "...takes 1 hit (if the unit is an enemy Flyer in Zoom Mode, or an enemy Swooping Flying Creature, it takes D3 hits instead)..." with "...takes D3 hit(s)".
4) Add Seeker special rule. Mostly added to Missile Weapons (single shot and Blast/Large Blast a like). Seeker special rule may fire indirectly and also gains Twin-Linked special rule against Zooming Flyers and Swooping Flying Monsterous Creatures. Add Seeker special rule to Flakk Missile (for Missile Laucher upgrade).
5) Dangerous Terrain tests. Change to "... on rolls of 1's that model must take a Toughness test. If the test is passed nothing happens, if the test is failed however that model suffers a Wound with No Armour or Cover saves allowed".
6) Thunder Hammer Add: "Furthermore, a model with a Thunder Hammer may re-roll failed Hammer of Wrath hit(s).
7) Torrent change: "...may only be moved up to 12" in a straight line" (no more moving the Template to the sides).
8) Swarm add: "Furthermore, if Infantry or Monsterous Creature/Flying Monsterous Creature(s) are charged by a Swarm unit, the unit suffers -1 to its Weapon Skill. If the Swarm unit is larger then the charged unit it suffers -D3 Weapon Skill instead; in the fight-sub phase of that turn".
9) Brotherhood of Psykers/Sorcerers change: "Mastery level is 1 if 1-3 models in a unit, Mastery level 2 if 4-6 and Mastery level 3 if 7 or more models in a unit".
10) Power Axe change to: "Range:- S:+1 AP:3 Type: Melee, Rending".
This is for rules development, house rules and the like
Moderator: Keepers of the Peace
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest